Bells and Bellini Tea TubeUSD $10.17
5 in stock
Add a little sparkle to your wintery nights sipping away with this classy bellini-inspired Christmas infusion. Bursting with fruity notes, this fun and refreshing blend will get any party started. Break out the champagne glasses and get ready to bubble up, buttercup!
Tasting Notes: Smooth & refreshing, with a sweet peachy aftertaste and a light floral note
Content Weight/Volume: 25 Gms
The Tea Story’s Bells & Bellini Tube includes:
– 10 Luxury Pyramid Tea Bags of Bells & Bellini Blend
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool dry place; ambient room temperature
Hot Brew Tea Steeping Guide:
– Place 1 Tea Story’s luxury tea bag in your favourite cup or mug
– Bring water to a rolling boil & immediately pour over your Tea Story’s luxury tea bag
– Steep for a good 3 to 5 minutes
Iced Brew Tea (Single Serve) Guide:
– Bring one cup of fresh water to a rolling boil
– Add 1 or 2 Tea Story’s luxury tea bag & steep for 5 to 7 minutes. The longer you steep, the stronger the flavour
– Pour brewed tea into a glass filled with ice & enjoy sipping!
Iced Brew Tea (Pitcher Perfect) Guide:
– Fill a quarter pitcher with cold tap water & let it stand at room temperature or in the refrigerator
– Place in 1 or 2 Tea Story’s luxury tea bag to the pitcher and leave it for 6 to 8 hours or even overnight
– Beat the heat & pour the tea into ice-filled glasses when serving!
Tips: Add in 1 tablespoon of honey to any of the brewing guides for an extra oomph! Sit Back, Sip & Relax.
PS: Great taste can’t be rushed — it really does take the full steeping time to release the tea’s entire flavour! Happy Sipping!
Ingredients: Green Rooibos, Apple Pieces, Orange Peel, Pink Peppercorns, Marigold Bloom Petals, Natural Flavoring
- 30% OFF
Tete Basic Top in White
Lace Kimono Bishop Sleeve Piscator Blouse
Box Textured Top
Add to cart
Edge of Ember
Angled Blue Lapis Cuff
Add to cart
Grapefruit Lip Saver BalmUSD $7.2710