Cleanse and Remove Cleansing Balm 80g
- 10% OFF
14 in stock
A first-step cleansing formula with natural non-ionic surfactant, cleansing agent SALACOS® PR-85 and detoxifying agent BioDtox™. Deeply cleanses, detoxifies and removes impurities, with moisturising and nourishing properties to maintain a healthy skin barrier. The cleansing balm is suitable also for makeup or cosmetics removal, designed for daily use with healing qualities to counter UV damage and exposure to outdoor pollutants. Suitable for all skin types.
What It Does: Cleansing while detoxifying the skin. It also moisturising and aids in nourishing your skin.
Who / What It’s For:
- All Skin Types
- Cruelty-free, Parabens free and PEG free
- Vegan formulated
- 0% Phenoxyethanol, sulfates, mineral oil, silicone, phtalates, parabens, alcohol, PEGs, fragrance
Content Volume: 80g
Expiry: 1 year after opening
Area of Application: Face
Directions: Scoop with the included spatula and apply to dry skin. Massage in gentle upward and outward circular motions, focusing on areas that need attention. Add a little water and continue massage to aid removal of makeup or cosmetics. Rinse off with water or wipe off with damp cloth or cotton pad.
Note the balm will become a milky texture when in contact with water. Use daily and followed by Mellow Naturals Purify Cleansing Gel for the ultimate deep cleanse. Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- BioDTox®: A natural active ingredient to encourage detoxification of the skin using phytochemicals and provides protection against daily pollutants and nourishment after having cleansed the skin. Key components of Citrus Bioflavanoids, Aloe Polyphenols and Brassica Sulforaphane work together to make up a highly antioxidant and effective detoxification enzyme activator. The ingredient also contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties to ease irritation and minimise pores.
- Organic Shea Butter: Derived from the shea tree, this USDA Certified Organic ingredient is rich in vitamins and fatty acids including linoleic, oleic, stearic, and palmitic acids, making it extremely moisturising for the skin. Complimented further with antioxidant vitamins such as A, E and F for healthy cell growth and regeneration.
- Olive Oil: Highly antioxidant, rich in vitamins, and comes with a high concentration of squalene. The oil is moisturising to the skin, locks in moisture and restores moisture by promoting a healthy skin barrier.Virgin Coconut Oil: Cold-pressed to ensure preservation of nutrients and antioxidants, the oil seeps easily into the skin pores, moisturising and cleansing deeply and thoroughly. With trusted antibacterial and antifungal qualities, Coconut oil is extremely effective when used in cleansing or soap products.
- SALACOS® PR-85 (Vegetable Cleansing): Compliant with ECOCERT cosmetic standards and derived from vegetable sources, SALACOS® PR-85 is a surfactant and cleansing agent which ensures thorough and gentle cleansing to leave soft healthy skin.
Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Ethylhexyl Palmitate*, Olea Europaea Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Polyglyceryl-2 Oleate*, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate*, Propanediol Dicaprylate/Caprate*, Glyceryl Behenate*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera*, Cocos Nucifera Oil*, Propanediol*, Tocopherol*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Bioflavonoids*, Brassica Oleracea Italica Extract*
(*Certified Organic & Natural Ingredients)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
If you have already registered with SocietyA, then sign in here.
Please note: If you have only subscribed to the weekly newsletter, you are not a registered user and need to register below.
If you are new to SocietyA, kindly register below.