Detoxtea Tea TubeUSD $10.17
4 in stock
Give your self-care routine a glow up with this fresh herbal infusion to feel fabulous every day. Sweet notes of fennel compliment the smooth liquorice root – a plant traditionally used in Ayurveda to promote rejuvenation & revitalization – for a round-bodied cup of tea. Infused with calming lavender, rooibos & aromatic spices, restart and restore with this detoxifying herbal elixir for a super healthy and an energized new you.
Tasting Notes: Complex, sweet, and minty – with a spicy finish from the ginger and cardamom
Content Weight/Volume: 28 grams
The Tea Story’s Detoxtea Single Tea Tube includes:
– 10 Luxury Pyramid Tea Bags of Detoxtea Blend
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool dry place; ambient room temperature
Hot Brew Tea Steeping Guide:
– Place 1 Tea Story’s luxury tea bag in your favourite cup or mug
– Bring water to a rolling boil & immediately pour over your Tea Story’s luxury tea bag
– Steep for a good 3 to 5 minutes
Iced Brew Tea (Single Serve) Guide:
– Bring one cup of fresh water to a rolling boil
– Add 1 or 2 Tea Story’s luxury tea bag & steep for 5 to 7 minutes. The longer you steep, the stronger the flavour
– Pour brewed tea into a glass filled with ice & enjoy sipping!
Iced Brew Tea (Pitcher Perfect) Guide:
– Fill a quarter pitcher with cold tap water & let it stand at room temperature or in the refrigerator
– Place in 1 or 2 Tea Story’s luxury tea bag to the pitcher and leave it for 6 to 8 hours or even overnight
– Beat the heat & pour the tea into ice-filled glasses when serving!
Tips: Add in 1 tablespoon of honey to any of the brewing guides for an extra oomph! Sit Back, Sip & Relax.
PS: Great taste can’t be rushed — it really does take the full steeping time to release the tea’s entire flavour! Happy Sipping!
Ingredients: Rosemary, Nettle Leaves, Rosehip Peel, Rooibos, Lavender Flowers, Ginger, Pu Erh Tea, Mate, Fennel Seeds, Liquorice Root, Cinnamon Sticks, Black Pepper, Cardamom Pods, Cloves