Happy Flora Face Mask (Kids)USD $11.65
This mask features a pretty floral print on a pink base.
About The Mask
- 3-ply woven cotton mask. The third layer serves as a compartment for you to insert a filter, if you so wish.
- Made for kids age 4Y to 12Y. Do note that we have tested the masks on kids within this age group and they fit fine. But do remember that all kids grow differently and the fit may vary from child-to-child. Please refer to the measurement chart for a better idea on the sizing.
- This is also an eco-conscious drive and all our masks are made using leftover fabrics from our past and current collection including the plain cottons used to construct the compartment for the inserts.
- Please note that our masks are not medical grade and are not meant to substitute the ones used by medical frontliners.
- Re-usable and washable.
- Comfortable elastic ear loops. We recommend sewing a knot into the elastic to reduce its length for a better fit.
- You may wish to pull the elastic slightly on the sides to form gathers so that it conforms better to the sides of the face.
- All our masks are cut by hand and as they are leftover fabrics, the placement of prints on each mask will vary. When fulfilling your order, the masks are randomly picked and packed. Size may also slightly vary from mask to mask as they are cut and sewn by hand.
- No exchanges or returns for store credits on any of the masks is permitted.
Hand wash recommended with mild soap and hung to air-dry. Or washed in a laundry bag on gentle. Iron on low heat.
The masks are available in two sizes. One for adults and the other for kids age 4Y to 12Y. Do note that we have tested the masks on kids within this age group and they fit fine. But do remember that all kids grow differently and the fit may vary from child-to-child. Please refer to measurement chart for a better idea on the sizing.
Maison Q is excited to launch Masks for Good, an in-house initiative that was started to help not only their artisans but also the local Singapore community.
When you buy a mask, you are giving Maison Q’s Indonesian artisans, who are affected by the current global conditions, work and in turn, a way to support their families.