Hawaiian Hibiscus Tea TubeUSD $10.17
5 in stock
Thirsty for something super refreshing? Dive into this fruity all-natural blend infused with fresh hibiscus blooms and peppermint leaves! Try it yourself and find out why it’s our favorite poolside-ready pick-me-up that’ll keep you happy and hydrated while you take in the sunshine.
Tasting Notes: Sweet, fruity, and minty – like a tropical poolside popsicle!
Content Weight/Volume: 30 grams
The Tea Story’s Hawaiian Hibiscus Single Tea Tube includes:
– 10 Luxury Pyramid Tea Bags of Hawaiian Hibiscus Blend
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool dry place; ambient room temperature
Hot Brew Tea Steeping Guide:
– Place 1 Tea Story’s luxury tea bag in your favourite cup or mug
– Bring water to a rolling boil & immediately pour over your Tea Story’s luxury tea bag
– Steep for a good 3 to 5 minutes
Iced Brew Tea (Single Serve) Guide:
– Bring one cup of fresh water to a rolling boil
– Add 1 or 2 Tea Story’s luxury tea bag & steep for 5 to 7 minutes. The longer you steep, the stronger the flavour
– Pour brewed tea into a glass filled with ice & enjoy sipping!
Iced Brew Tea (Pitcher Perfect) Guide:
– Fill a quarter pitcher with cold tap water & let it stand at room temperature or in the refrigerator
– Place in 1 or 2 Tea Story’s luxury tea bag to the pitcher and leave it for 6 to 8 hours or even overnight
– Beat the heat & pour the tea into ice-filled glasses when serving!
Tips: Add in 1 tablespoon of honey to any of the brewing guides for an extra oomph! Sit Back, Sip & Relax.
PS: Great taste can’t be rushed — it really does take the full steeping time to release the tea’s entire flavour! Happy Sipping!
Ingredients: Peppermint Leaves, Lemongrass, Hibiscus Flowers, Orange Peel, Licorice Root, Lemon Peel
Xinnatex New York
Navy Polka Dot Collared Belted Dress
Xinnatex New York
Cutout Drawstring White Blouse
Add to cart
Edge of Ember
Chevron Duo Ring – Silver
High-Tea Architect Shirting GownUSD $478.76659
- 30% OFF
Brocade Puffy Sleeve Top in Lilac