Mermaids Face Mask (Kids)
About The Mask
- 3-ply woven cotton mask. The third layer serves as a compartment for you to insert a filter if you so wish.
- Made for kids age 4Y to 12Y. Do note that we have tested the masks on kids within this age group and they fit fine. But do remember that all kids grow differently and the fit may vary from child-to-child. Please refer to the measurement chart for a better idea on the sizing.
- This is also an eco-conscious drive and all our masks are made using leftover fabrics from our past and current collection including the plain cotton used to construct the compartment for the inserts.
- Please note that our masks are not medical grade and are not meant to substitute the ones used by medical frontliners.
- Re-usable and washable.
- Comfortable elastic ear loops. Tie a knot on the elastic loop if the fit is loose. You can also sew a knot into the elastic band to reduce its length.
- All our masks are cut by hand and as they are leftover fabrics, the placement of prints on each mask will vary. When fulfilling your order, the masks are randomly picked and packed. Size may also slightly vary from mask to mask as they are cut and sewn by hand.
- For hygiene purposes, exchanges or returns are not acceptable for all masks.
Hand wash recommended with mild soap and hung to air-dry. Or washed in a laundry bag on gentle. Iron on low heat.
Maison Q is excited to launch Masks for Good, an in-house initiative that we started to help not only our artisans but also the Singapore community. When you buy a mask, you are giving our Indonesian artisans, who are affected by the current global conditions, work and in turn, a way to support their families.