P by Panache Spring Summer 2023
This stunning signature necklace from the Orchid Collection exquisitely captures the delicacy of handmade orchid beads that resemble real orchids. Its length perfectly accentuates the neckline, making it a beautiful addition to any ensemble and a bold representation of femininity. This sparkling statement piece is sure to turn heads!
Introducing the Orchid Collection, the latest stunning range of fine jewellery from P by Panache, designed by Cha Sunyoung. Inspired by the beauty of Thailand’s traditional architecture, the designer’s Spring/Summer 2023 Collection captures the intricate harmony of splendour and delicacy that transcends time and space.
From the glistening golden light of pagoda roofs to the symbolism of multiple layers, the Orchid Collection encapsulates the grandeur and sophistication of Thai architecture. Each piece is carefully crafted with exquisite attention to detail, featuring delicate orchid designs that evoke a sense of romance, beauty and elegance, to elevate any jewellery collection.
Material, Colour & Care
Material: Antiqued gold plated brass and zinc alloy
Care: To keep your jewellery looking its best, it’s important to take proper care of it. Here are some care instructions to keep in mind:
– Wipe your jewellery with a soft cloth to remove any dirt or dust, and store it in a plastic pack to keep the original glow longer.
– Be careful when wearing your jewellery to avoid damage from shock, hot work, cosmetics, chemicals, seawater, hot spring water, sweat, etc.
– While our plated products have been certified by KC and tested for plating safety, if you have severe metal allergies, it is best to refrain from wearing them.
– Products made of brass are plated and coated to a thickness of 3 to 5 mm. However, excessive wear can cause the plating to peel off, which is a natural phenomenon due to use, not a defect in the product.
– The stones cannot be separated due to the manufacturing process, so reglossing or replating is not possible.
– To prevent scratching or damage to your jewellery, store it in a soft cloth or product case or pouch when not in use.