- Out Of Stock
Out of stock
Out of Stock. Add to My Wait List.
Flavours you’ll remember forever this Lunar New Year! From bright & clean citrus notes to distinctive blood orange with a floral finish, this smooth herbal fruity infusion is all you need to feel instantly replenished and focused. Refreshing hot or iced, every sip is a memory in the making.
Tasting Notes: Smooth with a clean bright citrus taste with a lingering floral-minty finish
Content Weight/Volume: 25 Gms
The Tea Story’s includes: – 10 Luxury Pyramid Tea Bags of Oriental Treasure
Ingredients: Carrot Bits, Apple Bits, Orange Peel, Rooibos, Ginger Bits, Marshmallow Leaves, Peppermint Leaves, Vervain, Mallow Blossoms, Passion Flower Herb
Expiry: October 2022
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool dry place; ambient room temperature
Hot Brew Tea Steeping Guide:
– Place 1 Tea Story’s luxury tea bag in your favourite cup or mug
– Bring water to a rolling boil & immediately pour over your Tea Story’s luxury tea bag
– Steep for a good 3 to 5 minutes
Iced Brew Tea (Single Serve) Guide:
– Bring one cup of fresh water to a rolling boil
– Add 1 or 2 Tea Story’s luxury tea bag & steep for 5 to 7 minutes. The longer you steep, the stronger the flavour
– Pour brewed tea into a glass filled with ice & enjoy sipping!
Iced Brew Tea (Pitcher Perfect) Guide:
– Fill a quarter pitcher with cold tap water & let it stand at room temperature or in the refrigerator
– Place in 1 or 2 Tea Story’s luxury tea bag to the pitcher and leave it for 6 to 8 hours or even overnight
– Beat the heat & pour the tea into ice-filled glasses when serving!
Tips: Add in 1 tablespoon of honey to any of the brewing guides for an extra oomph! Sit Back, Sip & Relax.
PS: Great taste can’t be rushed — it really does take the full steeping time to release the tea’s entire flavour! Happy Sipping!
Ingredients: Rooibos, Peppermint, Milk Chocolate Drops, Heather Blossoms, White Cornflower Petals, Natural Flavoring