Royal Earl Grey Tea Tube
6 in stock
Sometimes when that midnight craving hits, nothing will do but a nice cup of Royal Earl Grey. True to its name, this exceptional blend infused with pure bergamot oil and the grey blue petals, is a royal treat to your senses.
Tasting Notes: A bold green tea with strong floral notes
Content Weight/Volume: 25 grams
The Tea Story’s Royal Earl Grey Single Tea Tube includes:
– 10 Luxury Pyramid Tea Bags of Royal Earl Grey Blend
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool dry place; ambient room temperature
Hot Brew Tea Steeping Guide:
– Place 1 Tea Story’s luxury tea bag in your favourite cup or mug
– Bring water to a rolling boil & immediately pour over your Tea Story’s luxury tea bag
– Steep for a good 3 to 5 minutes
Iced Brew Tea (Single Serve) Guide:
– Bring one cup of fresh water to a rolling boil
– Add 1 or 2 Tea Story’s luxury tea bag & steep for 5 to 7 minutes. The longer you steep, the stronger the flavour
– Pour brewed tea into a glass filled with ice & enjoy sipping!
Iced Brew Tea (Pitcher Perfect) Guide:
– Fill a quarter pitcher with cold tap water & let it stand at room temperature or in the refrigerator
– Place in 1 or 2 Tea Story’s luxury tea bag to the pitcher and leave it for 6 to 8 hours or even overnight
– Beat the heat & pour the tea into ice-filled glasses when serving!
Tips: Add in 1 tablespoon of honey to any of the brewing guides for an extra oomph! Sit Back, Sip & Relax.
PS: Great taste can’t be rushed — it really does take the full steeping time to release the tea’s entire flavour! Happy Sipping!
Ingredients: Black Tea, Cornflower Petals, Natural Flavoring
- Out Of Stock
P by Panache
Spring II Ring in White Gold
Add to cart
The Tea Story
The Tea Story Wellness Blends Assorted Tea BoxUSD $13.8019
- Out Of Stock
Kitty DreamsUSD $10.9015
- 30% OFF
Mock-Neck Trekker Blouse in Black