Tea-Tox Sheet Mask x 4 Sheets (Single Box)
32 in stock
The Tea-Tox probiotics sheet mask is a miracle worker; containing a powerful concoction of 20% probiotics, cold pressed yuzu extracts, kombucha and sake extracts that helps brighten, soothe and heal the skin, eliminating any redness and irritation.
This cocktail recipe was formulated to restore your skin’s microbiome and luminosity, especially against pollution and environmental stressors that causes unwanted free radical damage.
Tea-Tox contains a generous 27ml of nourishing liquid. This silky, high thread count microfibre mask was specially designed to comfortably hug your skin and to nourish and repair your skin simultaneously.
With visibly brightened complexion after just one use, Tea-Tox is the answer to multiple skincare concerns in just one sheet! A definite must have in your skincare routine, especially if you’re experiencing sensitised and irritated skin due to mask-ne!
What It Does:
- Brightens, soothes and heals the skin, eliminating any redness and irritation.
- Restores the skin’s microbiome and luminosity, especially against pollution and environmental stressors that causes unwanted free radical damage.
Type: Sheet Mask
Product Key Ingredients:
- 20% Lactobacillus Ferment (Probiotics)
- It helps to strengthen skin’s natural defense against sensitivity, provides instant relief and also helps reduce redness over time. It also has a potent soothing effect that greatly helps calm irritated and sensitised skin.
- Yuzu Extracts
- Filled with Vitamin C and anti-oxidants, Yuzu Extracts helps to brighten and stimulate collagen production. Also helps to clear free radical damage incurred during the day.
- Exhibits high anti-glycation activities.
- Glycation contributes to aging due to excess consumption of sugars. Excess sugars that float in our bloodstream bind to proteins. This, in turn, creates advanced glycation end products (AGEs) that ruin the structure and function of these fibres in our body. Unfortunately, these processes also affect collagen and elastin, proteins responsible for our plump complexion. Excess sugar weakens our skin cell’s structure, making it more prone to wrinkles and deeper smile lines.
- Helps to improve skin barrier function and skin health. Contains vitamins B1, B6, B12, and vitamin C – vital antioxidants that support cellular function and oxidative damage repair, helping to maintain skin elasticity and barrier function.
- Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate
- This star ingredient helps to reduce hyperpigmentation, shrink pore size, and also helps to protect the skin from water loss and UV damage.
Content Volume: 4 x 27ml
Expiry: 2 years from opening
Area of Application: Face
Directions: Use on cleansed skin. After using Dew Potion, remove the sheet mask from the package and place it carefully over your face, smoothing to fit the curves of the face, and adjusting around eyes, nose and mouth.
Leave on and relax for 15-20 minutes, and then remove the mask and enjoy your new glow.
Pat any remaining essence gently into your skin. Follow up with Dream Capsule to seal in all the luxurious ingredients into your skin.
Use daily or weekly.
It is recommended for new users to start off with 4 times a week, and then twice a week thereafter to maintain skin health.
Main Ingredients: 20% Lactobacillus Ferment (Probiotics), Yuzu Extracts, Kombucha, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate
Other Ingredients: Water, Lactobacillus Ferment, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract(20ppm), Lactobacillus/Rice Ferment(20ppm), Lactobacillus/Panax Ginseng Root Ferment Filtrate(20ppm), Saccharomyces/Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-yuen Seed Ferment Filtrate, Saccharomyces/Potato Extract Ferment Filtrate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Betaine, Vinyl Dimethicone, Stearyl Dimethicone, Isoamyl Laurate, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Propanediol,Propylene Glycol, PVM/MA Copolymer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil Linalool
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
If you have already registered with SocietyA, then sign in here.
Please note: If you have only subscribed to the weekly newsletter, you are not a registered user and need to register below.
If you are new to SocietyA, kindly register below.