P by Panache Spring Summer 2023
This regal and timeless Tundra Chain Necklace is perfect for adding a touch of luxurious refinement to your look. Expertly crafted with exquisite Austrian crystal pearl and resin seed pearl, set against a beautiful antiqued gold-plated brass chain, this necklace will surely bring sophistication to your style.
Introducing the Orchid Collection, the latest stunning range of fine jewellery from P by Panache, designed by Cha Sunyoung. Inspired by the beauty of Thailand’s traditional architecture, the designer’s Spring/Summer 2023 Collection captures the intricate harmony of splendour and delicacy that transcends time and space.
From the glistening golden light of pagoda roofs to the symbolism of multiple layers, the Orchid Collection encapsulates the grandeur and sophistication of Thai architecture. Each piece is carefully crafted with exquisite attention to detail, featuring delicate orchid designs that evoke a sense of romance, beauty and elegance, to elevate any jewellery collection.
Material: Austrian crystal pearl, resin seed pearl, antiqued gold-plated brass, 34+3cm
Care: To keep your jewellery looking its best, it’s important to take proper care of it. Here are some care instructions to keep in mind:
– Wipe your jewellery with a soft cloth to remove any dirt or dust, and store it in a plastic pack to keep the original glow longer.
– Be careful when wearing your jewellery to avoid damage from shock, hot work, cosmetics, chemicals, seawater, hot spring water, sweat, etc.
– While our plated products have been certified by KC and tested for plating safety, if you have severe metal allergies, it is best to refrain from wearing them.
– Products made of brass are plated and coated to a thickness of 3 to 5 mm. However, excessive wear can cause the plating to peel off, which is a natural phenomenon due to use, not a defect in the product.
– The stones cannot be separated due to the manufacturing process, so reglossing or replating is not possible.
– To prevent scratching or damage to your jewellery, store it in a soft cloth or product case or pouch when not in use.