Vitamin C Natural Glow Face Serum 20ml
- Online Exclusive
27 in stock
What It Does: Essential brightening formula for radiant skin | Vitamin C Serum – Rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin C-derivative to formulate the perfect brightening face serum. Filled with antioxidants, extracts of high nutrients, minerals and vitamins which work in harmony to reveal a natural glow of the facial skin.
Type: Serum and Treatment
Who / What It’s For:
- All Skin Types
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- 90% Natural
- 0% Phenoxyethanol, sulfates, mineral oil, silicone, phtalates, parabens, alcohol, PEGs, fragrance
Content Volume: 20ml
Expiry: 24 months shelf life, 12 months after opening.
Area of Application: Face
Directions: Apply a few drops to a cleansed and/or essence-prepped face and neck. Gently massage in the serum and allow to absorb briefly before applying moisturiser or other skincare products. Use twice daily for best results. Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Note: Because Mellow Naturals products are so high in active natural ingredients and preservative-free, the colour or smell may vary slightly between production batches, or after the product has been opened for some time. As long as the product is within its expiry date and has not been improperly stored, the product will continue to be safe to use, with no deterioration in effectiveness.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP): A more stable and non-irritating derivative of Vitamin C, contains many of the same benefits as Vitamin C, especially in boosting collagen and suppressing melanin formation for skin brightening, and found to be just as effective in much lower concentrations. MAP is suitable for sensitive skin, unlike certain more acidic Vitamin C formulas which come with unwanted exfoliating effects.
- Niacinamide (B3): Known also as Vitamin B3, an effective skin-restoring ingredient offering various brightening, healing and anti-aging benefits. Niacinamide helps improve the epidermal barrier performance, allowing better moisture retention and leading to optimal keratin and ceramide production. B3 is also capable in reducing topical inflammation, hyper-pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles while boosting ability to protect against external aggressors.
- Tangerine Peel Extract: Taken from a fruit of the Rutaceae mandarin family and cultivated mainly in Southeast Asia, the tangerine peel is an extremely rich vitamin C and antioxidant source, capable in inhibiting melanin generation and controlling sebum, which together effectively brighten dull, uneven skin tones and dark spots.
- Jojoba Oil: A clear golden liquid wax obtained from the jojoba plant, which closely resembles sebum therefore acts wells as a moisturising agent while also capable in controlling oil and acne. The oil is gentle on the skin yet highly nutritious containing Vitamin E and B, copper, zinc, chrominium and other valuable
Ingredients: Aqua, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Silanediol Salicylate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Citrus Reticulata Peel Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Saccharide Isomerate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate / Vp Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6 , Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylyl Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora Wood Oil.